Ellman Diesel 750 Bus
- ENGINE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:
07 - 195850/148
- VIN 084 0207 0206
- YEAR: 1984
- OLD NUMBER: 31-B-589
- IDENTIFICATION DATES:
- TYPE: PRESIDENTIAL DRAWING-ROOM
- MOTOR: DIESEL
- SEATS NUMBER: 2-6
- COLOUR: dark red with secured windows type umbreal
- TYPE: PRESIDENTIAL DRAWING-ROOM WITH ALL SERVICES
- GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- TRANSMISSION: HYDRAULIC
- TIRES: MICHELIN - 7 piece
- KILOMETERS ON BOARD: 8.137 km
- MADE BY: MAN Germany
- OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Driver's cab - with one door and one compartment with 2 beds for drivers.
- one cabin with 2 over plan beds - for services personal.
- one cabin with a folding table - with 6 fabric coated armchairs.
- 2 lateral cabins - for cloakroom.
- one cabin with 2 beds - for statesmen.
- one kitchen cabin - with refrigerator, freezer, cupboard with 2 doors.
- one kitchen cabin - with gas stove and sink with all installations.
- one shower cabin
- one toilet with hand washer
- Cloakroom - for services personal.
- Telephone exchange - with 6 terminals.
The bus has a power generator and illumination.
It has its own heating installation group with 4 battery.
The furniture is new.
It has not been used since 1989.
It has blackout curtains.
- The car is a gift received by the Ceausescu family from the EEL MAN firm, and is an unique execution for VIP use.